Thursday, September 9, 2010

yet another

Once again I have failed to keep my promise of a-blog-a-day supposed to help improve my writing and thinking skills. Anyway I have come back and will scribble a few lines about the things that happened in the past few days.

I have been keeping up with my French lessons and I really hope to master the language in an years' time. Though not difficult, I need to keep good amount of motivation to achieve the same. Bonjour Monseiur !!

Things are moving slow with respect to the job hunt but I have my trust in Suzanne. Somethings gonna come from somewhere and I just have to keep my hopes high and keep trying. Gladly, I have no feelings of jealously and enviousness that my other classmates are doing significantly well and in fact I am happy for them.

I take it as a challenge and an opportunity to prove my worth to others and do even better.

I guess this is it for this time and I hope to come back more often!

No comments: