Saturday, September 18, 2010

Random thoughts

This post is just going to be a random scribble since I don't have any good topic mind. Ever since read my this month's horoscope think I have become a little complacent, over confident that the things will automatically fall in place. Though things do automatically fall in place and I have no control over them, the anxiety of the things that may come in near future (or may not) have diverted my attention to concentrate on the real things on hand. But then again such is mind!

My countdown has started and I probably have around 360 days to find something for myself. This actually translates into almost 720 applications ( at least) and it would be a shame if I can not convert a single. Hopes are still high for this and even a day is enough for that significant change to happen.

I felt my brain come to life after I started my CFA studies again. It had been in hibernation since the last 3 months and with the lethal combination of sudoku and CFA, I am confident to revive my intelligent self.

I have no time to waste, lest my deadline shall pass and then..you never know..

No comments: